Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ready or Not!

Well, I found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant. And believe me, at first, I was devastated. (Well as devastated as a woman can be about having a baby) Let me explain that. I have been on birth control for almost 6 years now. Since I gave birth to my daughter. My husband and I recently moved to Louisiana and we are definitely not ready to have another child right now. He is trying to find a good job and we are looking for a house. So, obviously, we were caught by surprise when I found out I am pregnant. I was thinking why now. I always say I want another baby, I just thought it would be better timing. But, being a woman, and a mother, I quickly came to terms with my pregnancy. When a woman is pregnant, it is almost an instant bond with the miracle that is happening inside of you. For a man, not so much. A lot of men do not actually bond until they see the baby. With that in mind, my husband is still trying to adjust to the fact of having another baby. I know now though, that we don't always get to pick the time and that if it is God's time, then I have to go with it. I am so excited now to be having another baby. And thank God for the blessing. I went to my first Dr. appt. on Thursday, March 26, 2009. Without an ultrasound she said she thought I was about 8 weeks. So, we have a long journey ahead. But I guess it is much needed time to get ourselves situated and ready. One thing about this pregnancy is that it seems much different than my first time around. I am tired all the time. I seem to have absolutely no energy by mid afternoon. But when thinking about it, it makes me wonder, could this be because I have a husband, two kids, bills, a job, etc. Not just the pregnancy, but the pregnancy plus real life? I guess we will see. Until next time, keep me in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Well I for one am very excited!! I can't wait to be an Auntie again!! hang in there you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete