Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a boy!!!





It has been a long time since my last blog. Things have been moving quickly with this pregnancy and I am just trying to keep up. We found out about 2 weeks ago that we are having a healthy baby boy! I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. My belly is getting so big (as you can see in the pictures). I am starting to feel my baby boy getting stronger as he grows inside of me. His kicks come more frequently now and I am even starting to see my belly move with the baby if I catch it at the right time. What a miracle it really is. Feeling that baby that you already love so deeply moving inside of you makes up for all the obstacles you go through being pregnant, such as...no more sleeping on my tummy, still having a terrible gag reflex and gagging at least 4 out of the 7 days a week while trying to brush my teeth! I feel like at almost 6 months I might be a little big, but the dr. doesn't mention it so I guess all is well. I don't really remember being so big with Adrian so early, but they say you get bigger faster the second time around. Sure seems to be true. I already have trouble bending over, feel myself starting to get a waddle, and am exhausted by the time I get to the top of the stairs...LOL! It is very hot this summer, like high 90's everyday, plus the New Orleans humidity. I figure as long as I don't have heat stroke, I'm doing good...LOL!

I have been really thinking/stressing over putting my son in daycare after he is born. :( I really do not like that idea at all. I have been thinking maybe I will go back to school once he is born and finish my BA degree. Maybe in education and I will be able to stay home with him until I finish my degree. It will be over two years (closer to three). By that time my son will be old enough to go to day care and I can go back to work at a job I enjoy and have a desire to do. I guess we will see how it goes.

My husband is applying for a government job that has great pay and benefits. It seems to be right up his alley. He would be inspecting oil rigs for the government. I think it will be a real blessing and we are praying that it all works out.

With the baby coming in about four months, it is time for us to start thinking about moving. Just another stress to add to our lives.... ;) Although, it really will be a blessing to have our own place and have a house. Even though moving will be a little stressful, I can't wait!

That about sums it up for this post. I will try not to wait so long to post again. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment