Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

16 MONTHS!!! What a Big Boy!!!




I just can't believe my baby boy is 16 months today. The time is flying by so fast. I am loving every minute of it. I am already dreading him growing up even though I love to experience the new stages he goes through. He has learned right now how to throw tantrums. That is a fun one. He gets frustrated very easily when we don't understand what he wants or needs or we don't get what he is trying to communicate to us. We went to the park yesterday and he had a blast. He was climbing on the slides and playing ball. He was loving the interaction with all the kids there. It is so bittersweet when they grow up and become more independent. I love my baby boy and we are truly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment