Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Day Stinks!!!

I must say, this has been a terrible day. I am usually the one trying to cheer up other people when their day isn't going so well, but today it is me. I had a "tiff" with the hubby last night. I didn't sleep well. I was rushing this morning. I was running about 4 or 5 minutes late to work. Of course, then with my luck today my boss was at the door. He informed me that I had to go straight up to fill in for someone upstairs. So I rush up there. I work up til lunch and I'm still not finished but I have to be relieved by someone else so that I can rush down, eat my lunch and then rush into traffic court. Which I have never done on my own. It has just been a very frustrating stressful day. One of those days where you just want to run and hide and be left alone. I am really hoping tomorrow is a better day.

I am going to leave work and go get the baby from daycare. Then I am off to hopefully take Adrian to a trial gymnastics class. The thing with that is that it is kind of expensive and I'm not really sure we can foot the bill, but I had a great desire to do gymnastics and I was always told growing up that we didnt have the money. So I didnt get to do it. Then I wanted to learn the violin and I was also told we didnt have the money. I always promised that my kids wouldnt go through that. But here we are. She has been wanting to do gymnastics forever and I have said, we have to wait, "I dont have the money". So I am hoping to squeeze the budget a little harder and make it happen. If we like the gym of course.

Or who knows, maybe I will just grow a money tree in the back yard.

Or....there is always the option that Adrian, my seven year old came up with... and I quote.. . "Mom, when I grow up, I am going to be a government so I can print all the money I want." Aahhhh, out of the mouth of babes...LOL!!!

On that note, I'm gone to face the rest of this terrible, horrible, no good, very rotten day...

No comments:

Post a Comment